8 Weeks intimate coaching for new mamas to experience clarity, calm and empowerment postpartum.
the fourth trimester
These 9 months of pregnancy are the most transformative moments of a woman's life and even more impactful for the little you're carrying. But what about the time right after your little one arrives? It's all about the baby, right? Well, mama, you need some love and nourishment too.
In these 3 months working together, you will learn exactly what to eat for this gentle recovery period (custom meal plans & shopping lists!), what supplements are essential and which you can leave behind, how and which foods can affect breastmilk and breastfeeding, and many other critical factors to ensure you're healthy and nourished as you're ushered in to these first few months of motherhood.
Does this sound familiar?
- What should I be eating for the best breastmilk production?
- When and what should I eat next?
- Why am I so hungry!?
- What's the best snack right now?
- Is my baby getting enough nutrients from my milk?
- Am I getting enough nutrients and calories to support this baby's nursing habits?
- What exercise is safe for me right now?
- Will I ever feel like myself again? How do I get there?
I know. I've been there. Over the last 6 years I've been pregnant 5 times and have given birth to three beautiful healthy children. I know what it's like to feel completely hopeless and helpless and confused and stressed. I also know what it's like to be completely empowered, strong and confident in the weeks after welcoming a baby to the family.
I went through it without the education I desired. But you don't have to.
The path to an empowered fourth trimester nourishing yourself and your new little bundle.
Our work together will help you ...
- Discover helpful tips and tricks you can implement to help with the fatigue, increased hunger, and the overwhelming feeling of 'yuck' in the weeks postpartum.
- Know what to look for in postnatal exercise and how to get your body moving again in an invigorating and healthy (and safe!) way.
- Give you the unconditional support you need to get you feeling your best.
- Limit the most common breastfeeding issues and overcome them with nutrition.
How would it feel waking up every morning rejuvenated, confident and ready to take on the day?
How would if feel if you could go through your day, week, months confident and comfortable with your diet choices?
What if you knew exactly what to put in your postnatal body to make you and your baby feel nourished, satisfied and not at all uncomfortable?
What if instead of counting all of your calories you ate with ease and confidence knowing it's all working perfectly?
What if you would go to sleep every night at ease with yourself and everyone around you because you know you're doing the right things for you and your family?
What if you no longer let fear and shame or weird looks from strangers and friends dictate what or how or where you eat?
all the yummy details
- 12 weekly - sessions (50 minutes each) via phone or in-person (Los Angeles residents)
Unlimited email updates/check-ins
Session notes & worksheets to continue work at home
Yoga sequences and healthy safe strong workouts for recovery and repair
One month post - package follow up call
Admittance to Facebook Community
Targeted plans to address your lactation concerns
A custom meal plan
Balancing of hormones through food
Tools for dealing with stressful food situations (ie family, friends, eating out)
Custom shopping lists so you can stop stressing about what to shop for
A 'safe person' (that's me!) to call or email when things feel out of control
Lengthly lists of delicious healthy foods (and how to whip them up in to yummy meals!)
You have the chance, the opportunity, the ability to find an expert partner to hold your hand through this journey.
Together we'll create a plan for you to nourish your body during this fourth trimester based on your eating habits, exercise plans and what your own body is craving.
Did you know the most common breastfeeding issues are resolved with nutrition? I'm not trying to scare you - I'm trying to empower you. YOU are the one who can change the outcome here. YOU have the control, YOU have the power.
You may not have all the answers - yet - and that's where I come in. I've got the knowledge, the tools, the secrets and the research I've gained over the years and I can't wait to share them with you!
I know what you're thinking: this is a HUGE decision! Is this really for me?
I work with women at least 4 weeks postpartum to guide them through nourishing their new mama bodies.
You'll know this is for you if:
You want to know how to meal plan & prep to save time and energy without sacrificing taste and nutrition.
- You want to know how to overcome breastfeeding issues and problems.
- You want to know how much of each nutrient your body needs as you get your body back to feeling like "you" - and all the healthiest foods to choose from.
- You want to know the safest and most effective exercises for both your body (actually challenging and safe postnatal yoga!) and mind (health psychology commin' at ya!)
- You feel out-of-control and are looking for someone to sit you down and lay it all out for you.
- You're ready to ditch the books and the blogs and the "shoulds" and "musts" and "don'ts" and have the beautiful empowered healthy new motherhood of your dreams.